- Graduate of BS Biology/Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering Technology, Food Engineering, Food Technology
- Registered Chemist or Chemical Technician is an advantage
- With at least 1 year experience in food/dairy manufacturing set-up
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Conduct laboratory physio-chemical analyses for both in-process and finished good samples per shift in compliance to the company’s quality requirements
- Periodic audit per shift in order to ensure compliance of processes, materials, environment and personnel to cGMP/Food Safety/HACCP requirements during finished goods manufacture
- FOR THIS POSITION ONLY: For interested applicants, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.