- Graduate of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, or other related courses
- With at least 3 years experience in the related field
- With good interpersonal and communication skills in both oral and written
- With good leadership skills, and is highly dependable
- Responsible in overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations, as well as setting up the layout and ensuring efficient space utilization
- Responsible in ensuring productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly
- Ensure day-to-day activities of the warehouse shifts are executed in a timely manner.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Ensure that the warehouse personnel have safe, efficient equipment to perform the distribution functions
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are strictly observed and achieved by the teams
- Enforce all company work and safety rules.
- Ensure GWP (Good Warehousing Practices) are being implemented
- Responsible for the preparation, review, and compliance with departmental budget
- FOR THIS POSITION ONLY: For interested applicants, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.