- Graduate of BS Accountancy or similar finance courses
- With strong leadership experience in handling a team, highly analytical and process-oriented
- CPA license an advantage
- Maintain accurate records regarding payments to suppliers, processing payments from clients, and training team members
- Optimize department processes and build lasting relationships with both internal and external clients
- Oversee routine department activities and ensure they are completed accurately and on time. Routine activities include, but are not limited to, Customer Vendor Relations, check disbursements, and tax-related matters.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records. Accounting functions include but are not limited to maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting.
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including account payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Compile, analyze, and report financial information to management and government agencies.
- Develop, implement, improve, and enforce budgets, policies and departmental controls to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information, prepare and recommend operating and personnel budgets for approval, and monitor spending for adherence to budget.